We are a GP surgery based in the centre of Cinderford, Gloucestershire. The practice consists of four doctors and an emergency care practitioner together with team of nursing and support staff. We all work together to improve the health care available to the people of Cinderford and surrounding area.
We pride ourselves on being patient centred. This means that you are the focus of our attention. We believe that listening to our patients is more important than systems and protocols. This means that you will be fully involved and informed in all decisions about your care.
As part of the Forest Locality Primacy Care Network, we also offer weekday evening and weekend appointments at any one of the locality surgeries. These appointments are bookable on the normal Practice telephone service. Please ask the reception team if you would prefer an appointment in the evening or at weekends. More information about this service can be found here: www.forestgpsurgeries.co.uk
Why Choose Us?
Choosing the right doctor can be one of the most important decisions that you’ll make.
We pride ourselves on being patient focused. This means:
- Keeping our doors open all day. We never close for lunch.
- Appointments can be arranged on the internet, in person, or on the phone.
- Prescriptions can be collected after 24 hours (most surgeries ask you to wait 48 hours). They can also be ordered online or over the telephone.
- Our patient satisfaction results are as high as any other surgery in the area
- You can telephone the surgery at any time between 08:30 and 18:00.
- We perform excellently within all of the National Clinical Targets set out for us to achieve.